petek, 8. junij 2012

Tilda's Town Challenge #4

Yes.. It's time for another great challenge over at Tilda's Town Challenges..

Janneke made an awesome sketch for this week's challenge..
Here's my card:



And the sketch:


I have to admit that this wasn't an easy sketch to follow.. All those layers frightened me a bit...
But I'm completely satisfied with the result..


The papers are from Magnolia and Papermania.. The card base is Anita's..
I used one of my favourite Doohickey's.. The Heart Swirl..


I also used some corrugated cardboard.. I really like this one because of those waves..
The paper edges are sewn and distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink..


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts..
I had to put a shell on this card too.. I have so many shells in my closet.. Don't know how to use them all.. :)


The gemstones are from Wild Orchid Crafts as well..
The lace is from a local store..


I used a stamp from the latest Magnolia Collection - Summer Memories.. She's called Tilda In Key Largo..
I stamped her on 300g Montval Canson aquarel paper and coloured her with Distress Inks..
The small dots around her are made with Liquid Pearls..


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:


I hope you'll leave me a comment or two..
It makes me so happy..

Join us in our new challenge..
And don't forget that you can win an awesome prize..
A $15 gift certificate for Tilda's Town..

So.. What are you waiting for???

Hugs, 
Tina


19 komentarjev:

  1. Zelo lepa čestitka in super postavitev. Lp, Moni

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful! Love the waves corrugated cardboard and the embellishments.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Tina, this card is just gorgeous. I love the corrugated wave board! And your coloring is beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Mae

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wonderful card! I love all your details!
    Hugs, Andrea

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Zelo, zelo, zelo lepa... Všeč mi je ta motiv Tilde in barve in postavitev in kako si jo sestavila skupaj. Prekrasna... :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. fab card Tina! love the combo and natural look
    hugs
    céline

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Brown and blue are my favorite color combo and this card is magic! Love your accessories (oops! I suppose in card land they're called embellishments! Lol!)...everything goes so perfectly together!
    Rene ;D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Uau res je luštna in koliko plasti je uuuuau! Mene vedno znova osupne tvoje barvanje, čudovito! LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Enkratna je, s čudovitimi barvami, strukturami in krasno senčenim osrednjim cotkanim motivom. Superca, LP:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Še ena lepotička v zbirki tvojih čudovitih Tildk :). LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Zelo lepa, krasna morska tematika, te kar ima da bi tudi sam stopil v morje.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. What a beautiful card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC.
    Good luck!
    Neline

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. oh, Tina, this is so beatuiful! I adore your coloring, its georgeous! The details on this card; the corrugated cardboard with the paint, the shell, the embossing on the image, the beatuiful soft blue color.. love it all!
    Hugs, Elizabeth

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Tina this card is absolutely gorgeous, I really love the colouring of Tilda, I do wish mine could look like that, the sketch is brilliant isn't it and your little shells look great. hugs Teresa xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, Tina! I love everything about your card! And it is funny, I have coloured this Tilda in blue shades too:-)! I love your embellies too! Hugs Delphine xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. I love this card Tina! you do such gorgeous work and I love the fact that you used the corrugated box in this project. I love this Tilda, which I do not have but is definitely going on my wish list. Thanks so much for sharing...Hugs Rita

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TOMIC challenge!
    Good Luck!
    Kianel & Magnolia DT.

    OdgovoriIzbriši