četrtek, 31. oktober 2013

Peaceful Tilda

Hi everyone!
This is my card for this week's LLC 'Wish Upon a Star' theme..


This is Peaceful Tilda from the Magnolia Winter Wonderland Collection 2013..
These gorgeous Pion Design papers are from the Wintertime in Swedish Lapland collection..
I've used GoKreate Large Frames Frilly #1 for the card's shape..


All the paper edges are distressed with a TH tool and then inked with some Walnut Stain Distress Ink.. 
Then they are all machine sewn..
The pearls are from WOC..
I've added some cheesecloth and a doily..
I've used some Stickles for her wings and all over the angel wing Doohickey die on the left..


I knew immediately which image I wanted to use and this Magnolia vintage angel was just the perfect addition to this card.. I've covered it with some gesso..
It's the first time I use the Twinklets Diamond Dust but I'm sure you're gonna see it on lots of my projects from now on.. I just love the effect that this dust gives..
And have you seen all those wonderful Frosted Berries in Sandy's store??
I've used the white ones on this card but I just have to have them all.. ;)


There's a mini bag hidden behind the image that holds some Magnolia tags..
I've stamped them with a Christmas sentiment..
The shabby seam binding is a must..
And I really love these bark stars and all these fabulous flowers.


The border die is a Magnolia Doohickey too.. This one is called Christmas Lace..
It's really gorgeous..
And have you seen that I've covered the poinsettias in her basket with Glossy Accents??
This way they really pop out..


Here's another close up of the flowers and heart pin..
These flowers are from WOC and Kort & Godt..
I've laid some Crackle Paint and some gesso here and there..
And I've used some Shabby White Frantage on the DP's..
The lace is almost completely covered but it's the lace Reinette.. My absolute favourite..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks and reinkers..
I've used my new Spellbinders Gold Labels Four to cut out this adorable image..
And of course I had to add some Frantage around the image too..


If you want a complete list of products just check the list below..

I hope you enjoyed!
And don't forget to check back tomorrow.. We have a brand new challenge for you..

Hugs, Tina

6 komentarjev:

  1. Bellissima Tina!!!! *_*
    Questo timbro della nuova collezione è davvero adorabile!!!
    Baci,
    Vale ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Čudovita s čudovitim odtisom! Lepe in ustvarjalne praznike!
    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi Tina, this is so beautiful and what a great symmetry! Love all the white and the splashes of red, and the roses look fantastic with the Diamond Dust. Hugz, Sandy

    OdgovoriIzbriši